Aloe Vera, For Medical And Cosmetic

Who doesn't want to look pretty and look young. In order to get a good physical appearance, it doesn't matter if someone spends hundreds of dollars just to look pretty. But nature offers a lot of resources that people can use, including beauty. One of the most suitable plants in this context is the aloe vera.


Aloe vera is a species of herb of the Liliaceae family. Aloe vera comes from northern Africa and is easily found around the world as it can adapt to all kinds of climates.

There are about 420 species of Aloe vera that can be found worldwide. Aloe vera contains 96% water content, while the remaining 4% is essential oils, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glycoproteins.

Dating back to 1500 BC, the people of Egypt used it as an antiseptic for the cure for disease and burns. In fact, the name 'aloe' also comes from the Arabic word (alloeh) which means bitter.

Aloe vera has nutrients and uses that are very useful for human use in the field of medicine or cosmetics. Did you know, 80% of the world's population uses this herb to treat diseases. If you have Aloe vera at home, it is very useful not only as an antiseptic but also as a supplement.

Aloe vera has sharp leaves and is surrounded by spines. The leaves can be up to 15-20 cm long. The flowers are red in color. These herbs grow by breeding them. The portion of aloe vera used for medical and cosmetic purposes is the leaf.


Although practiced since ancient times, modern medical practitioners have only begun to use Aloe vera since the 1930s. Aloe vera is a great supplement as it helps to strengthen the body's immune system, improve blood circulation, improve kidney function, bladder, liver and digestive system and reduce excess acid problem.

Post a comment

0 Comments